Real Estate Consulting Services
» Commercial Immobilien
» Industrial Real Estate
» Service Information
» Home Staging Service
» Energy efficient /
Business and Real Estate Consulting Services
» About Us / Contact
Flavia & Klaus Westerwelle
Real Estate Consulting
Agent Referral Center
155 Augusta National Ct
Kiawah Island, South Carolina 29455
Languages: English, German
USA Real Estate on Twitter
USA Real Estate on Facebook
USA Real Estate on Pinterest
TransDomo on Twitter
TransDomo on Facebook
Licensed Real Estate Agents in South Carolina since 2005
Please give us a call or send an
»Email when you are thinking about buying or selling real estate.
We have noticed that sometimes
e-mails do not go through to us.
If we have not answered your email
after 48 hours please send it again
or give us a call. Thank you very much.
Plantation on Pelham
The Plantation on Pelham is a new community in a premier location with incredible views of Greenville and the Blue Ridge Mountains.
This private gated community is located on gently rolling acres and surrounded by mature trees, but just minutes from downtown Greenville.
The beautiful historic Lowndes Hill Plantation home (built ca. 1821) is the center and clubhouse for this unique community.
The Plantation on Pelham is a irresistable combination of elegant homes, natural beauty, panoramic views and desirable location. The master planned community offers 50 custom homes sites and 39 Charleston style townhomes in a price range from $ 370,000 to 1,2 Millon.
If you are interested in learning more about this or other upscale neighborhoods in the Upstate of South Carolina, please send us an email or give us a call at 864-908-0690 ! » Email
Copyright © 2005-2008 Flavia Westerwelle / All Rights Reserved
Content on the site is for personal use only and cannot be modified, copied, reproduced, translated, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way for non-personal use.
Please see Fine Print
Important to know !
Did you know, that in most states:
- the agent who lists a property is legally obligated to represent the interests of the seller only?
- you are entitled to work with your own real estate agent who solely represents your interests?
- without having a written contract with your buyers agent, your own interests are not represented?
- if you don't have a written contract with your buyers agent, the buyers agent is still legally obligated to represent the interests of the seller?
- a buyers agent does not receive his commission from the purchaser? (with few exceptions)
- we will consult & support you for free when buying or selling your real estate?
- we will happily answer your questions for free regarding your real estate needs?
Call us or send us an email !