Did you know, that in most states:
- the agent who lists a property is legally obligated to represent the interests of the seller only?
- you are entitled to work with your own real estate agent who solely represents your interests?
- without having a written contract with your buyers agent, your own interests are not represented?
- if you don't have a written contract with your buyers agent, the buyers agent is still legally obligated to represent the interests of the seller?
- a buyers agent does not receive his commission from the purchaser? (with few exceptions)
- we will consult & support you for free when buying or selling your real estate?
- we will happily answer your questions for free regarding your real estate needs?