» South Carolina Homes
» Commercial Immobilien
» Industrial Real Estate
» Service Information
» Home Staging Service
» Energy efficient /
Business and Real Estate Consulting Services
» About Us / Contact
Real Estate Consulting
Agent Referral Center
155 Augusta National Ct
Kiawah Island, South Carolina 29455
Languages: English, German
USA Real Estate on Twitter
USA Real Estate on Facebook
USA Real Estate on Pinterest
TransDomo on Twitter
TransDomo on Facebook
Flavia Westerwelle is a licensed Real Estate Agent in South Carolina
Please give us a call or send an
»Email when you are thinking about buying or selling real estate.
We have noticed that sometimes
e-mails do not go through to us.
If we have not answered your email
after 48 hours please send it again
or give us a call. Thank you very much.
Thornblade is a popular golf community in the heart of Greenville's growing eastside.
The golf course and park-like setting, tree-lined street, wide avenues, a lake and the variety of beautiful properties are just some of the reasons Thornblade is so desirable.
The community is built around an 18-hole Tom Fazio golf course, offers tennis courts, swimming pools, the prestigious Thornblade Country Club and neighborhood activities or sport teams.
In addition the neighborhood is located in the middle of a growing, vibrant area with grocery stores, services and restaurants nearby.
The nearly 400 homes in the Thornblade area have seen a signifcant jump in value because of their location and quality.
If you are interested in learning more about this or other upscale neighborhoods in the Upstate of South Carolina, please send us an email or give us a call at 864-908-0690 ! » Email
Copyright © 2005-2008 Flavia Westerwelle / All Rights Reserved
Content on the site is for personal use only and cannot be modified, copied, reproduced, translated, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way for non-personal use.
Please see Fine Print
Important to know !
Did you know, that in most states:
- the agent who lists a property is legally obligated to represent the interests of the seller only?
- you are entitled to work with your own real estate agent who solely represents your interests?
- without having a written contract with your buyers agent, your own interests are not represented?
- if you don't have a written contract with your buyers agent, the buyers agent is still legally obligated to represent the interests of the seller?
- a buyers agent does not receive his commission from the purchaser? (with few exceptions)
- we will consult & support you for free when buying or selling your real estate?
- we will happily answer your questions for free regarding your real estate needs?
Call us or send us an email !