» South Carolina Homes
» Commercial Immobilien
» Industrial Real Estate
» Service Information
» Home Staging Service
» Energy efficient /
Business and Real Estate Consulting Services
» About Us / Contact
Flavia & Klaus Westerwelle
Real Estate Consulting
Agent Referral Center
155 Augusta National Ct
Kiawah Island, South Carolina 29455
Languages: English, German
USA Real Estate on Twitter
USA Real Estate on Facebook
USA Real Estate on Pinterest
TransDomo on Twitter
TransDomo on Facebook
Licensed Real Estate Agents in South Carolina since 2005
Please give us a call or send an
»Email when you are thinking about buying or selling real estate.
We have noticed that sometimes
e-mails do not go through to us.
If we have not answered your email
after 48 hours please send it again
or give us a call. Thank you very much.
House Staging Service
We will help you to create an inviting space with broad appeal to a wide range of buyers to achieve the best sales price for your home in the shortest possible time.
Home staging is a proven real estate strategy to gain a competitive edge in the real estate marketplace. Staging, the art of professionally preparing a home for sale, will create an inviting space with broad appeal to a wide range of buyers and will help to achieve a faster sale with a better price.
Every home going up for sale can benefit from some staging, whether it is a modest approach that uses existing furniture and adds decorative touches or a full-scale effort after the seller moved out.
Our services include:
- Staging consultation
- Optimal arrangement of existing furniture, artwork and collectibles
- De-cluttering, organizing and cleaning
- Decor and color recommendations
- Furniture rentals
- Art rentals to best suit and enhance space and decor
- Accessorizing with lighting, plants, linens
- Moving and temporary storage of items or furniture
- Landscaping and painting services
- Organization of new carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting for household repairs or minor renovations
The house staging service is also available for properties not listed by us.
Just call or» E-mail us when we can be of any help.
Copyright © 2005-2014 Flavia Westerwelle / All Rights Reserved
Content on the site is for personal use only and cannot be modified, copied, reproduced, translated, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way for non-personal use.
Please see Fine Print
Important to know !
Did you know, that in most states:
- the agent who lists a property is legally obligated to represent the interests of the seller only?
- you are entitled to work with your own real estate agent who solely represents your interests?
- without having a written contract with your buyers agent, your own interests are not represented?
- if you don't have a written contract with your buyers agent, the buyers agent is still legally obligated to represent the interests of the seller?
- a buyers agent does not receive his commission from the purchaser? (with few exceptions)
- we will consult & support you for free when buying or selling your real estate?
- we will happily answer your questions for free regarding your real estate needs?
Call us or send us an email !