» South Carolina Homes
» Commercial Immobilien
» Industrial Real Estate
» Service Information
» Home Staging Service
» Energy efficient /
Business and Real Estate Consulting Services
» About Us / Contact
Real Estate Consulting
Agent Referral Center
155 Augusta National Ct
Kiawah Island, South Carolina 29455
Languages: English, German
USA Real Estate on Twitter
USA Real Estate on Facebook
USA Real Estate on Pinterest
TransDomo on Twitter
TransDomo on Facebook
Flavia Westerwelle is a licensed Real Estate Agent in South Carolina
Please give us a call or send an
»Email when you are thinking about buying or selling real estate.
We have noticed that sometimes
e-mails do not go through to us.
If we have not answered your email
after 48 hours please send it again
or give us a call. Thank you very much.
House Staging Service
We will help you to create an inviting space with broad appeal to a wide range of buyers to achieve the best sales price for your home in the shortest possible time.
Home staging is a proven real estate strategy to gain a competitive edge in the real estate marketplace. Staging, the art of professionally preparing a home for sale, will create an inviting space with broad appeal to a wide range of buyers and will help to achieve a faster sale with a better price.
Every home going up for sale can benefit from some staging, whether it is a modest approach that uses existing furniture and adds decorative touches or a full-scale effort after the seller moved out.
Our services include:
- Staging consultation
- Optimal arrangement of existing furniture, artwork and collectibles
- De-cluttering, organizing and cleaning
- Decor and color recommendations
- Furniture rentals
- Art rentals to best suit and enhance space and decor
- Accessorizing with lighting, plants, linens
- Moving and temporary storage of items or furniture
- Landscaping and painting services
- Organization of new carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting for household repairs or minor renovations
The house staging service is also available for properties not listed by us.
Just call or» E-mail us when we can be of any help.
Copyright © 2005-2013 Flavia Westerwelle / All Rights Reserved
Content on the site is for personal use only and cannot be modified, copied, reproduced, translated, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way for non-personal use.
Please see Fine Print
Important to know !
Did you know, that in most states:
- the agent who lists a property is legally obligated to represent the interests of the seller only?
- you are entitled to work with your own real estate agent who solely represents your interests?
- without having a written contract with your buyers agent, your own interests are not represented?
- if you don't have a written contract with your buyers agent, the buyers agent is still legally obligated to represent the interests of the seller?
- a buyers agent does not receive his commission from the purchaser? (with few exceptions)
- we will consult & support you for free when buying or selling your real estate?
- we will happily answer your questions for free regarding your real estate needs?
Call us or send us an email !