» South Carolina Homes
» Commercial Immobilien
» Industrial Real Estate
» Service Information
» Home Staging Service
» Energy efficient /
Business and Real Estate Consulting Services
» About Us / Contact
Flavia & Klaus Westerwelle
Real Estate Consulting
Agent Referral Center
155 Augusta National Ct
Kiawah Island, South Carolina 29455
Languages: English, German
USA Real Estate on Twitter
USA Real Estate on Facebook
USA Real Estate on Pinterest
TransDomo on Twitter
TransDomo on Facebook
Licensed Real Estate Agents in South Carolina since 2005
Please give us a call or send an
»Email when you are thinking about buying or selling real estate.
We have noticed that sometimes
e-mails do not go through to us.
If we have not answered your email
after 48 hours please send it again
or give us a call. Thank you very much.
9,158,960 qkm Land area
470,131 qkm Water
9,629,091 qkm area
19,924 km coastline
Mount McKinley 6,194 m
Death Valley -86 m
79,6 Einwohner per sqm
291,960,406 Residents in August 2003
Population growth o.9 %
Expectancy of life
Men 74.37 years / Women 80.05 years
Unemployment rate 6.2% in July 2003
56% Evangelic, 28% Catholic, 2% Jewish,
4% other, 10% no religion
Languages: English, Spanish
33 Million / 11.5 %
US residents are born in a foreign country
Foreign born residents originate from:
52 % Latin-America
26 % Asia
14 % Europe
8 % other regions, like Africa or Oceania
A large proportion of foreign born residents are living in these four states:
28 % in California
11,8 % in New York
9,8 % in Texas
8,9 % in Florida
25 % of the US population has German ancestors
78.2 Million men and
68.4 Million women have been in employment in July 2003
Average annual earnings in 2003
$ 38 275 / men
$ 29 215 / women
29 % of the employees worked more than 40 hours a week
29 % had a flexible work schedule or worked shifts
5 % worked more than one job
3 % worked night shifts
14 % were member of a union
U.S.Census Bureau /2003
Copyright © 2005-2012 Flavia Westerwelle / All Rights Reserved
Content on the site is for personal use only and cannot be modified, copied, reproduced, translated, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way for non-personal use.
Please see Fine Print
Important to know !
Did you know, that in most states:
- the agent who lists a property is legally obligated to represent the interests of the seller only?
- you are entitled to work with your own real estate agent who solely represents your interests?
- without having a written contract with your buyers agent, your own interests are not represented?
- if you don't have a written contract with your buyers agent, the buyers agent is still legally obligated to represent the interests of the seller?
- a buyers agent does not receive his commission from the purchaser? (with few exceptions)
- we will consult & support you for free when buying or selling your real estate?
- we will happily answer your questions for free regarding your real estate needs?
Call us or send us an email !